Welcome to Instant Reader
This revolutionary program pioneered a system that can help absolutely anyone read and speak English the fastest and most effective way! Instant Reader aims to reach the widest number of kids possible and expose them to the life-changing benefits of being able to read and understand what they are reading. This money-back guarantee reading program has significantly helped hundreds of Filipino kids enhance their reading capabilities in the Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia and Abu Dhabi.
What's so unique about it?
The program’s approach is phonemic-based. Kids are introduced to the concept of sounds as the core of the reading process, aided with fun techniques to capture and hold the learners’ attention span.
Fun and Exciting
One such unique approach is the use of “animal friends” to assist kids in their recall of the phonemes. In addition, the program’s story-telling component is also a hit with the kids. Each of the stories features the animal story adventures in various everyday situations that are both value-laden and engaging.
Instant Reader not only encourages the love for reading but also promotes character development in a fun, exciting way!
PARENTS CHOOSE US
Why Instant Reader?
Years of Experience
Our Vision and Mission
The Instant Reader™ Program That I See
- is a global, hi-tech, innovative, unique, individualized, research and values-based Reading Program..
- is affordable and timesaving High Impact Instant Reader™ Program for every child and adults alike ; Aims to duplicate its IR Center in all possible areas especially in Non-English Nations of the World
- Has proactive, highly trained, empowered and committed tutors and staff helps build strong academic and character foundation of children by instilling deep love for knowledge and wisdom, allowing them to think and perform way ahead of their time. thus giving them an edge to a brighter future and better opportunities in the world;
- is an established company zealously promoting financial intelligence and leadership by mentoring its own employees as well as aspiring entrepreneurs and investors through its branches and franchising business plan; and
- as a way of giving back would open its doors to reach-out and make a difference in the lives of :
Underprivileged Children such as street children; orphans, out-of-school youth,etc.
Instant Reader™ in every area of its endeavor would always strive for excellence, leading and seeking to Honor and Bring Glory to God’s Name Alone.
How it all began
A Teacher by Heart
The ReadRIGHT Instant Reader program was developed in 2001 by Teacher Veronica ‘Vicki’ Q. Arioder, a BS Development Communication graduate of UP Los Baños and a Masters of Education graduate of UP Diliman. She worked as a Research Associate for NISMED in Diliman before starting her own school, “The Learning Place” located inside the UPLB Campus.
The Main Reason
The Instant Reader Program was initially created simply to teach her eldest daughter, Laya, to read when she was four years old. Using the Instant Reader Program, Laya became a good reader at four. Teacher Vicki thought nothing of the result in her daughter at the time since her school, was also starting to grow.
Father and Son Tandem
It was a couple of years later when their son, Yani also reached the age of 4 that the task of teaching him to read came about. Since Teacher Vicki was a full-time teacher and school administrator, the task of teaching their son, Yani, to read was assigned to her husband, Jun. Teacher Vicki provided Jun all the materials and motivation, encouraging him to use the Instant Reader program she developed to teach Laya, to make the reading time with Yani a quick and successful one. He was given a strict deadline to teach Yani to read in just 20 days.
An Impossible Feat
Though quite an impossible feat for him, Jun took the challenge and followed every step.To everyone’s surprise, Yani read words and simple sentences in just 20 days! This new found skill paved the way for Yani to love reading stories and books of his interests, allowing him to be an independent learner; able to think and perform way ahead of his classmates and peers. The tutorial process was truly overwhelming for Jun, however seeing the results and fruits of his efforts made him very proud. He was the one who taught his own son to read!
Goals and Objectives
“ Teaching the world to read the fastest and most effective way.”
ENROLL YOUR CHILD NOW!
Hurry up and claim your voucher now!